arrow-linkbulbmarkerpiggyspeech-bubblestatsblog

Consumer Proposal

A consumer proposal allows you to Reduce And Consolidate your debt without paying any interest.

What is a Consumer Proposal

A consumer proposal is a debt solution that allows you to Reduce And Consolidate your debt. It is a formal process that allows you pay only a fraction of what you owe and eliminate up to 70% of your debt load. The remaining balance, say 30%, is paid by way of one monthly payment that fits your budget. You don’t pay any interest or any additional fees.
Here is what happens:
1. Its starts with a free confidential consultation with one of our Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
2. We deal with your creditors so you don’t have to.
3. You only pay a fraction of what you owe
4. You make one monthly payment that fits your budget, your family situation
5. You protect and keep your assets – house, vehicles, investments
6. You pay no interest, no up-front fees
7. Wage garnishments, collection calls and legal actions stop immediately
8. Creditors can be forced to discount their debt even though they may not want to

Consumer proposals are regulated and approved by the Canadian Federal Government and can only be filed by Licensed Insolvency Trustees like our professionals at Fontaine & Associates.

For more information, contact us for a free confidential consultation or click on Why Choose Fontaine to file Your Consumer Proposal.

Your way to financial relief starts here!

We’re here to answer your questions and get you back on track. Schedule your free consultation now!

1.877.241.6018

Covid-19 / Update :

During this pandemic Licensed Insolvency Trustees were listed as an essential service by the provincial government and our company continued to carry on doing business albeit in a different capacity as we did our part to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus. Now that our economy is reopening, we have updated our business operations so that we may continue to serve you in a safe manner. We’ve worked hard to put all the necessary protocols in place to keep you and our team safe.

Our offices are now completely open again for regular business hours. We will however, continue to conduct as many meetings as possible virtually and we will continue to have many of our employees work from home to keep traffic in our offices to a minimum. We also encourage you to call or email the office before stopping in because during this pandemic there have been many changes to allow us to serve you virtually than before.

Read more