Debt Solutions tailored to the Business Owner
Many Canadians have unpaid amounts owing to Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”). This debt can be significant and include any of the following amounts:
1. Personal income tax and HST owed by self-employed individuals;
2. Personal income tax owed by employees or retirees;
3. Payroll deductions;
4. Directors’ liabilities;
5. Overpayments of various credits;
6. Interest and penalties;
CRA is a very powerful creditor and can garnishee paychecks, seize bank accounts and lien properties without a court order.
Although you may qualify for a reduction of penalties and interests under a Tax Relief Program, CRA will not voluntarily negotiate or reduce the principal amount owing.
The Secret Is: Unpaid taxes can be settled or completely eliminated by filing a Proposal or a Bankruptcy.
Filing a Proposal or a Bankruptcy will achieve the following goals:
1. Protect your wages and your assets so that CRA cannot seize;
2. In case of a Proposal, allow for the negotiation and settlement of all amounts owing for a fraction of what you owe. You make One Monthly Payment, with no interest.
3. In case of a Bankruptcy, all amounts owing to CRA will be completely eliminated once you get your discharge.
For more information contact us for a free confidential consultation in one of our offices in Ontario (Ottawa West, Ottawa South-West, Ottawa East, Cornwall, Sudbury, North Bay, and more), or click on:
We’re here to answer your questions and get you back on track. Schedule your free consultation now in one of our locations in Ontario!1.877.241.6018